Apply online for the post of Regular Teachers of LP & UP Schools
How to apply online for the post of Regular Teacher
- Look for any advertisement in the Recruitment Section.
- Read the advertisements with utmost care.
- Only online applications are accepted for the post of Regular Teacher under DEE, Assam
- Read the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the Advertisements.
- The Online Applications and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials, by the District Level Selection Committee.
- The regular teachers working in LP School are not allowed to apply in any posts in LP Schools and regular teachers working in UP Schools are not allowed to apply in any posts in UP Schools. However, regular LP teachers if otherwise eligible may apply in UP Schools through proper channel only.
- All eligible contractual teachers under SSA, Assam may apply to any one of the posts.
- A candidate can apply only once in any of the districts mentioned above.
- Candidates who have passed TET for 6th Scheduled Areas are not eligible as per Govt. letter vide No. PMA.345/2016/Pt-II/19 Dated 08/12/2016 and candidates, who have passed TET for Madrassa are not eligible for the post of Assistant Teacher as per Govt. Notification vide No. ASE.675/2013/38 Dated 17/10/2015.
- There shall be reservation for Women/Ex-servicemen/Physically Handicapped candidates (not less than 40%) as per existing Government Rules.
- After successful submission of the online form, candidates shall take a print out of the form and submit the same along-with self-attested copies of mark-sheets and certificates in support of educational qualification, caste, disability, TET, DElEd and co-curricular activities at the time of document verification before the District Level Selection Committee.
- Candidates should be cautious while submitting the online application form as once the online application is submitted against a particular Roll Number of TET examination, they will not be allowed to submit the online application form for second time.
- The office will not be responsible for any lapse in submission of online application due to any technical problem.
- All the required documents shall be uploaded online as mentioned in the advertisement.
- After submitting the online application form, the candidates will get a Unique Number against the submitted application and will keep the printout of the unique Number for all future references.